I had a chance to visit the the ISKCON temples in Gujarat – Ahmedabad, V V Nagar and Baroda, early last year. This temple in Ah’md was beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed the architecture and the ambience of this temple. There are couple of things about this temple that grabs your attention :
1. The temple is within city limits and right next to the main road
2. There are many road signs within the city that gives directions to the temple
3. From outside, the temple gives the impression that its small. But its big inside.
4. One can see plenty of sunlight within the temple premises
5. Beautiful wall and roof paintings along with Srila Prabhipada photographs
6. All the road signs in the sity displayed the incorrect spelling of ISKCON as “ISKON”. Strange.
7. The deities were big & beautiful.
Sri Radha Govinda Dham
ISKCON Satellite Road
Sarkhej Ghandhinagar Highway Crossing
Ahmedabad – 380059
079 – 26861945, 26861644,26862350